Cocoa Beach provides convenient parking throughout the City. There are over 1,600 spaces that payment is made with Passport Parking Mobile App. Payment for parking needs to be completed upon arrival.
REMINDER: Glass bottles are not allowed on the beach.
Cost of Parking:
Paid parking is enforced 12 hours per day (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) 7 days a week, unless otherwise posted.
90-minute parking is enforced in all of the City's parking districts 7 days a week from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Please note time restrictions where posted to avoid being cited for parking over the time limit.
- $5.00 for the first hour, $3.50 for additional hours, OR $15 for the day (minimum payment $5.00)
- Shepard Park - $5.00 for the first hour, $3.50 for additional hours, OR $20 a day (min. payment $5.00)
- Fischer Park - $5.00 for the first hour, $3.50 for additional hours, OR $20 a day (min. payment $5.00)
- Parking Garage - $5.00 for the first hour, $3.50 for additional hours, OR $20 a day (min. payment $5.00)
If you have a current Parking Permit this enables you to park in any metered area with the exception of Shepard Park and the 22 N Atlantic Ave lot.
How to Pay for Parking
Parking Phone App - most parking areas need to be paid using this app
Passport is free to download and easy to use by following these simple steps:
- DOWNLOAD - Passport Parking app on your mobile device or visit Passport Site.
- ENTER the following:
- Zone Number - Look for the unique zone number on Passport Parking signs and decals.
- Space Number
- Length of Stay - how many hours
- USE where you find a Passport SIGN or DECAL
The app allows you to:
- Manage multiple vehicles
- Get reminder notifications
- Extend parking sessions from anywhere
There is a 20¢ convenience fee for all transactions through Passport Parking Mobile App.
Parking Pay Stations
The City of Cocoa Beach uses Multi Space Pay Stations for monitoring and collecting payment for parking within the City. Our Pay Stations are solar powered with battery backups.
The Pay Stations will accept U.S. coins and all major credit cards. No receipts are provided at the Pay Station, however, you may request a receipt at the My Parking Receipt Website for an electronic receipt.
Look for the SUN symbol for all things Parking.
- Alan Shepard Park - 216 E. Cocoa Beach Causeway - 323 spaces
- Sidney Fischer - 2200 N Atlantic Avenue - 109 spaces
- Parking Garage- 25 S. Orlando Avenue - 241 spaces including 2 electric vehicle charging spaces (1 handicap and 1 regular -ground floor)
- Garage Clearance - 7 feet 2 inches - NO BACK IN PARKING in Garage
- Reminder: do not park in the handicap space unless you have a valid handicap permit.
- Note: When parking in the charging station spaces, the guest is still responsible for paying for parking.
- City Hall Lot 2 S. Orlando Ave
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm City Hall Customer Parking Only. Free Parking after 5 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and City Holidays
- North to South street end parking:
- Harding Avenue - 9 spaces
- Barlow Avenue - 18 spaces
- Young Avenue - 6 spaces
- Hendry Avenue - 8 spaces
- Meade Avenue - 27 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Pulsipher Avenue - 37 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Winslow Avenue - 22 spaces
- Leon Lane - 22 spaces
- Osceola Lane - 19 spaces
- Gadsden Lane - 22 spaces
- Columbia Lane - 54 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Hernando Avenue - 44 spaces
- Marion Lane - 13 spaces
- Palm Lane - 31 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Flagler Lane - 21 spaces, 1 handicap space
- Tulip Avenue - 88 spaces, 2 handicap spaces
- 4th Street N - 23 spaces
- 3rd Street N - 10 spaces
- 2nd Street N - 15 spaces
- 133 N Orlando Avenue - 18 spaces
- 142 N Atlantic Avenue - 20 spaces
- 1st Street N - 15 spaces
- 22 N Atlantic Avenue - 86 spaces (there is a privately owned section of the parking lot that is not run by the City)
- 2 S Orlando Avenue (City Hall - available only on weekends and holidays)
- 1st Street S thru 15th Street S - from 8 to 18 spaces on each street
Follow the SUN to pay for parking!