8-17-18 11:30am Nineteen new sites were sampled. They are as follows:
All are grab samples unless noted. No particular order.
- Plant Influent
- Influent 24 hr. composite sample (WWTP)
- Lift station #17 Shearwater Drive Satellite Beach
- PAFB Vault sewer
- LS#3 S. 13th Street
- LS#10 Banana River Blvd.
- LS# 5 Belt Road
- Port main lift station
Reuse /Surface water
- Plant effluent
- Effluent 24 hr. composite sample (WWTP)
- Reuse North distribution line
- Reuse South distribution line
- GC pond discharge point into the Banana River (surface water)
- Golf Course Monitoring Well #3
- Golf Course MW #4
- MW #2 outside Public Works/WRD complex
- June Drive artesian well
- Lori Wilson Park well
- Brevard Avenue property well
Watch the Commission Meeting tonight at 7pm for more information on the water reclamation report. Can be watched on Spectrum Channel 497 or on our online portal.
8/2/18 - Attached is the groundwater initial testing report for PFOS and PFOA and includes two groundwater locations in the city, influent and effluent samples and the inflow from Patrick Air Force Base. More sample sites are being added for a second round of testing within the next 10 days and results will be posted when received and analyzed.
PFOS/PFOA Sample Results Annotated Table (PDF)
Technical Report for City of Cocoa Beach Water Reclamation PFOS/PFOA Testing (PDF)