Waste Management Collection Tips
Waste Management will be using the tag you see below to help with collections. The tag is merely a way to notify customers of the collection requirements that have been in place for over the life time of the contract. Here are some collection tips:
1. Place your garbage, yard waste, and recyclables within five feet of your curb
2. Please keep a 3-foot distance between carts and from mailboxes or other objects. Don't park cars in front or close to your carts.
1. Loose materials such as pine needles, leaves and small twigs must be containerized in reuseable garbage cans. Please do not bag yard waste.
2. Hired landscaping, land clearing or tree trimming services must remove any vegetative waste they generate on residential and commercial properties.
3. For safety, branches and limbs can be no longer than 4 feet in length, 4 inches in diameter, less than 50 pounds in weight and must be stacked uniformly within 5 feet of your curb.
1. Garbage should be in containers.
2. Up to 4 tires without rims will be collected curbside per year. To ensure timely collection of tires, bulk or white goods, contact WM Customer Service to schedule collection 321-636-6894.