UPDATE FOR SEPTEMBER 17 FROM CITY MANAGER1. The 19th Hole Grill at the Country Club is open and has cable. Come out and watch the early games and grab a bite to eat!
2. Debris pick up begins tomorrow afternoon, Monday, September 18- PLEASE SEPARATE VEGETATION FROM CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS. If they are not separated it can't be picked up.
3. PLEASE CONSERVE WATER- the water pressure is still low. Do not wash cars, spray down decks- only try to use water for cooking and bathing. Keep loads of laundry to a minimum.
4. School is starting tomorrow- Monday, September 18- not teacher work day-regular school day. Some school zone flashing lights may still be out- please use caution in school zones. Drive safe-drive slow.
5. Power is still out in some places in Cocoa Beach- FPL working on them. If you are the only house in your neighborhood and you have checked your breakers report the outage to 1-800-4outage again.
6. Cocoa Beach Country Club golf course will be open tomorrow for 18 holes only- Cart Path Only.
7. Pool should be open tomorrow- check city Aquatic Centers calendar on the website to confirm.
8. If you need to do business with Development Services (Building Department), Finance, Parking fees or tickets please go to 1600 Minutemen Causeway (Public Works building). Those departments are operational but at the 1600 Minutemen Causeway location. Their hours will be 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
9. City Hall is open please use back entrance (City Manager's office area) to conduct business. Personnel is in their same location.
Cocoa Beach residents have been great throughout this ordeal- thank you for your patience and kindness towards our public safety officers. Let's hope the Mayor and other residents get power soon!