UPDATE SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
1. Development Services and Finance are open and located at Public Works - 1600 Minutemen Causeway. If you need permits or questions about parking please go to Public Works.
2. City Hall is open please use back entrance.
3. Reclaimed water will be turned on today 24/7.
4. Golf Course is open for 18-holes- Cart Path Only.
5. Tennis courts are open.
6. Pool will open at noon today.
7. Skate Park will open tomorrow, Tuesday, September 19.
8. 70 accounts in Cocoa Beach are still without power.
9. FEMA Teams will be out surveying disaster areas. The officials will have ID's. Plus you can go to www.visitspacecoast/FEMA.com for more information. See earlier CBNN.
10. Board of Adjustments will take place on Wednesday, September 20.
11. CRA and Commission meeting will take place Thursday, September 21.
12. City meetings cannot be broadcast because of equipment damaged by Irma. However, meetings will be filmed and put on the website as soon as possible.
13. Rec Center is open regular hours.
14. All City Parks are open.
15. Brevard County Schools will be providing free breakfast and lunch through October 20 to ALL students.
Please share this information will your friends and neighbors.