Morning September 20, 2017
Relocation of some City services has gone smoothly and all departments are fully operational.
1. Development Services (Building Department) and Finance are located at Public Works- 1600 Minutemen Causeway- Hours of Operation are 8:00am-4:30pm.
2. City Manager's office is open please use back door.
3. All businesses that need to renew their Business Tax Receipt (BTR) need to go to 1600 Minutemen Causeway.
4. Due to Hurricane Irma the time to renew your BTR has been extended to October 16, 2017. You may renew your BTR up until 4:30pm on October 16, 2017.
5. Permit fees will be waived for homeowners with hurricane related damage. HOWEVER, the homeowner must apply for the permit. After the homeowner applies for the permit they may begin work.
6. All but one account in Cocoa Beach has POWER.
7. 19th Hole Grill is open! 18-Holes open for play (if not raining) CART PATH ONLY.
8. Pool open but Kiddie Pool and Spray Park are closed.
9. PLEASE SEPARATE DEBRIS- Vegetation MUST be separated from construction material. If it is not separated it cannot be picked up.
Please share with your neighbors and friends.