2021 Permits go on sale December 1st!
We encourage you to use our on-line purchase option for getting your permit.
Parking Permits for 2020
Available now by Mail or On-Line
Cost per permit:
- Residents $20 for the calendar year (address inside city limits).
- Non-Residents $75.00 for the calendar year
You can purchase a Parking Permit on-line if:
1. You are a Cocoa Beach Resident and you own your home. (We can verify your residence on the property appraisers website.) You are a Cocoa Beach resident and can provide a current utility bill with your address. $20 annually
2. You wish to purchase a Non-Resident permit. $75 annually
Fill out our Affidavit for 2021 Cocoa Beach Parking Permit to get started. When you submit your form your confirmation page will provide you with a link to the City’s Square Website to make payment. NOTE: if we have not received payment we will not mail out your permit.
Once your information and payment has been verified we will mail your permit to you. There is a $3 convenience fee included in the payment.
You can purchase a Parking Permit by Mail if you prefer mail to purchasing on-line :
Mail a copy of your current vehicle registration and a copy of your driver license to the Finance Department. If your registration address and your license address do not match then you will need to include a proof of residency such as a recent copy of a utility bill that shows your name and address. You will also need to include a check or money order for the cost of the permit. (These will be returned to you with a permit.)
Permits allow you to park in any metered parking space throughout the city with the exception of Shepard Park. Permits can not be used to extend 90 minute parking.
Documentation needed to purchase a parking permit in person at City Hall:
- Vehicle Registration
- Driver’s License
- If your driver’s license address does not match your vehicle registration you will need to provide proof of residency, such as a utility bill.
Cash, check, money order and credit card are the forms of payment accepted.
Where to place your permit:
The parking decal must be affixed to the driver side rear bumper or the outside lower driver side rear window in order to avoid a citation.