MINUTEMEN STREETSCAPE CONSTRUCTION STARTS!
The long awaited Minutemen Streetscape has begun! The detour signs are up. Important information for residents and parents taking students to school!
1. Minutemen Causeway is closed between Cedar Avenue and Woodland Avenue.
2. Residents on Sunset Drive can access their street off Minutemen from the east but cannot go west on Minutemen Causeway pass Sunset Drive. Sunset Drive residents should follow the detour signs to go west on Minutemen.
3. Customers for Island Beach Hospital can access their business from Minutemen Causeway.
4. The Cocoa Beach Professional Building customers and Cocoa Beach Family Dentistry can access their businesses off Woodland BUT cannot get to Minutemen Causeway off Woodland.
5. At all times during the construction either the north or south side bike path/sidewalk will be open for pedestrian passage. This allows all students walking or riding their bikes to school free passage.
6. This phase of the project is programmed to be completed in April 2016.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Andrew Giannini at 386-761-6810.
Please pass this information onto your neighbors and friends!