BRIDGES WILL NOT CLOSE!
Notable Facts for CBers
1. Bridges do not close prior to storms. However, if the winds exceed 45 MPH it becomes unsafe to cross over.
2. Water will NOT be turned off. Unless there is a pipe break. The water pressure may be low.
3. The power will not be turned off by FPL.
4. Reclaimed water is off.
5. It is illegal to take sand from the beach for sandbags. Plus please don't take them from the sand traps out at the Country Club either.
6. After 3:00pm garbage pick up will stop until further notice.
7. Brevard County Schools closed on Monday, September 11, too.
8. Do NOT put anymore debris out at the street/curb.
If you have any other questions please post them on the City's Facebook page- City of Cocoa Beach- Government we will be monitoring Facebook to answer as many questions as we can- also the Fire Chief will be relaying all information to pass onto residents.This and the City's website will be where official and accurate information will be posted!