Update- September 17 , 2017
DEBRIS PICK UP- BEGINNING Monday, September 18, 2017
The City contracted with Crowder Gulf before the hurricane to be responsible for debris pick up. This contractor will be in our City picking up beginning Monday afternoon, September 18, 2017.
1. First pass will be vegetation debris. Please do not put in street gutters and block storm drains.
2. After vegetation pick up a separate truck will pick up construction debris- fencing, drywall, lumber, carpet, etc.
3. Trucks will be moving to other zones as they complete streets.
4. Florida Department of Transportation is responsible for picking up debris on A1A.
5. Please do not put debris in gutter or out of the right a way because our contractor cannot go on private property to pick up debris.
9. Please don't pile debris next to poles or cable boxes. The contractor must be able to get a bobcat under the pile. And will not pick up if next poles.
10. Contractor is using both large and small trucks depending on access.
11. See diagram below for separating debris.